Happy New Year!!!!!!
Welcome to 2020, can you believe we are already approaching the second week of January 2020 how scary is that?
2020 is the year of vision and a new decade filled with opportunities. Let me start by saying we have a wonderful team of staff volunteers and directors all of whom have shaped Bethel into what it has become to date. My appreciation of them all knows no boundaries.
With clear goals, determination, commitment and tenacity Bethel can become a force to be reckoned with. Our volunteers are second to none and support us to deliver our wonderful and much-needed services.
So, what’s in store for this year?
- A sustained focus on fundraising, marketing and recruiting new volunteers.
- We want to work with partners to develop Listening Hubs across the City to address low level mental health issues, focusing on reducing isolation and loneliness.
- We aim to develop new services including physical activities as part of our well-being agenda
- We want to raise our profile as a respected provider of health and well-being services and activities for the most vulnerable people in our society.
- We aim to contribute to reducing inequalities in health provision, in particular for vulnerable pregnant women.
- We will increase our social media presence and increase our content across all our social media platforms.
- 3 Thanks for giving events planned including an event for Volunteer’s Week 1-7 June 2020
Points to ponder???
Unfortunately, we have seen an increase in referrals of teenage pregnant girls of late and so we want to ensure that we provide a service that supports these girls.
We are all aware of Mental Health well being and the current campaign to get people talking. We want to be the forerunners in providing a responsive listening service that will serve all those people who want to talk.
Volunteering has so many benefits and we are proud of our volunteers who selflessly support our work. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with either of our services, why not head on over to our website. www.bethenetwork.org.uk and complete a Volunteer Application Form or give Calis a call on 0121 661 4276. I promise you won’t regret it.
hours of listening
Get In Touch
VIA OUR CENTRAL OFFICE OR ONE OF OUR SERVICES DIRECTLY
Bethel Health & Healing Network
196-198 Edward Road
*DUE TO COVID-19, OUR TEAM WILL BE WORKING REMOTELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO CONTACT VIA PHONE AND EMAIL*