Bethel Health and Healing Network (Bethel) is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee, established on Christian faith and principles. It aims to offer a range of services that will promote the health and wellbeing of the (disadvantaged) people of Birmingham and its environs, by enabling them to maximise their physical, psychological and spiritual potential through achieving balance and wholeness within themselves, their relationships and their community.
People of all faiths, races and cultures are welcome to the services we offer without any fear of discrimination.
Since our formation in 2006, we have delivered a doula service primarily to asylum seekers. Since then, our work has expanded and we are now official partners with the NHS in Birmingham, Solihull and Sandwell receiving referrals from GPs, midwives, social workers, charities, not-for-profit, statutory organisations and service users themselves.
We also offer a listening service where trained volunteers will deliver a fixed number of sessions with people suffering from mental health issues.
To offer a range of holistic services that promote health and wellbeing to people in need
To enable and empower people to become physically, emotionally and spiritually healthy
- Diverse communities have access to quality mental health and wellbeing services
- Bethel Health and Healing Network continues to be a place of welcome for those in need
- Deliver and develop effective services for existing and new beneficiaries
- Increase our impact through strategic partnerships
- Bethel Health and Healing Network is an effective and sustainable organisation