Rapha Services Support Officer
Bethel Health and Healing Network is an award-winning charity founded on Christian vision and principles. We work with some of the most vulnerable people in society.
We operate two key services; our Doula Service and Rapha Listening Service providing practical, emotional and spiritual support to community groups.
We are seeking an experienced individual to support our Rapha Services Manager to develop and manage our Rapha Service which provides practical, emotional and spiritual support to some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
- Area – Birmingham
- Hours – 14 hours per week worked flexibly
- Salary – NJC PAY SCALE: 5 point 8 £20,493 pro-rata
- Contract – Fixed Term Contract until March 2022, with the possibility of extension
The role attracts 25 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday (pro-rata)
If you have the skills and experience necessary and want to work with a fabulous bunch of people doing great work in and around Birmingham, then apply today.
- Closing date for applications: 5pm Tuesday 29 June
- Interviews will be held on: Thursday 8 July or Friday 9 July
- Rapha Services Support Officer Job Description (Word)
- Bethel Application Form (Word)
- Recruitment Pack 2021 (PDF)
If you have problems downing loading this application form or need further information about the role please contact us on 07471 352 834 and ask for Iram Tariq or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Iram@bethelnetwork.org.uk
Thank you for your interest in this post and Bethel Health and Healing Network.