Bethel Health and Healing Network is an award-winning charity founded on Christian vision and principles. We work with some of the most vulnerable people in society.
We are seeking an experienced Manager to join us to develop and manage our Rapha Service which provides practical, emotional and spiritual support to some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
- Area – Birmingham
- Hours – 21 hours per week worked flexibly, there is also a requirement for out of hours work
- Salary – NJC PAY SCALE: point 29-30 £31,346 – 33,782 pro-rata
- Contract – Fixed Term Contract until March 2022, with the possibility of extension
The role attracts 25 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday (pro-rata) If you have the skills and experience necessary and want to work with a fabulous bunch of people doing great work in and around Birmingham, then apply today. Closing date 5pm 24th June Thank you for your interest in this post and Bethel Health and Healing Network.
- Rapha Services Manager Job Description (PDF)
- Rapha Services Manager Recruitment Pack (PDF)
- Bethel Application Form (Word)
Bethel Health and Healing Network are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants will be vetted for their suitability to work with these groups where required. Applicants for posts that are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will be asked to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Any offer of employment and continued employment will be contingent upon satisfactory vetting results and checks made prior to and during employment where required. Thank you for your interest in this role and Bethel Health and Healing Network.